OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS WERE UPDATED ON JULY 17, 2017
Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively “Ubiquiti”) sells its products (“Products”) at https://store.ubnt.com/ (the “UBNT Store”), https://store.amplifi.com/ (the “AmpliFi Store”) and https://store.ubnt.com/collections/beta (the “Beta Store”). The term “Sites” means the UBNT Store, AmpliFi Store and Beta Store.
These Terms and Conditions (these “Terms”) govern your order and purchase of any Products on the Sites.
FOR IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, SEE SECTION IV.
To get in touch with Ubiquiti regarding your order on the UBNT Store or the Beta Store, please email us at email@example.com.
To get in touch with Ubiquiti regarding your order on the AmpliFi Store, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Order and Pricing
- We may, in our sole discretion, refuse or cancel any order and limit order quantity. You agree that your order is an offer to buy the Products or services listed in your order. Your receipt of a confirmation from us, however, does not constitute an acceptance of your order; we are simply confirming that we received your order. We reserve the right at any time after receiving your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. If we cancel your order, we will refund you the full amount paid.
- We strive to communicate accurate pricing and Product information but will not be held responsible for any pricing, typographical or other errors in such communications. Additionally, we may make changes to any Product or services offered on any of the Sites, or to the applicable prices for any such Products or services, at any time, without notice. The materials on the Sites with respect to Products and services may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update the materials on the Sites with respect to such Products and services.
- Prices shown are in U.S. dollars. If you are paying for your order with an international credit card, please note that the purchase price may fluctuate with exchange rates. In addition, your bank or credit card issuer may also charge you foreign conversion charges and fees, which may also increase the overall cost of your purchase. Please contact your bank or credit card issuer regarding these fees.
- The title of the purchased Products passes to you when the Product is shipped. While we work hard to ship out orders as soon as possible, there may be certain circumstances that delay your order, such as low Product availability. You acknowledge that all scheduled shipment dates are estimates only and agree that in no event will we be liable for any loss, damage or penalty resulting from any delay in shipment or delivery.
- Except for any Product that is purchased from the Beta Store or designated on any Site as non-returnable, any Product purchased directly from the UBNT Store or the AmpliFi Store may be returned for a refund subject to the following conditions:
- A 15% restocking fee may be charged for all Products returned.
- Items may only be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- Items must be returned in original unopened packaging with the proof of purchase.
- You are responsible for all shipping charges of returned items and cost to insure the shipment or accept the risk of loss or damage during shipment.
- Products are non-refundable if they are damaged, abused or missing any accessories.
- Defective Products purchased from the UBNT Store or the AmpliFi Store may be returned for repair or replacement if they are under warranty pursuant to Section III(e). For more information, please review the Limited Warranty.
- Defective Products purchased from the Beta Store may be returned for repair or replacement pursuant to Section III(e). You acknowledge and agree that your exclusive remedy and Ubiquiti’s sole obligation with respect to any defective Product purchased from the Beta Store is to supply a replacement Product or repair such defective Product.
- To return a Product or submit a request for repair or replacement of any defective Products, please submit a Return Merchandise Authorization request here.
- For Products purchased from a third-party retail store, each individual retailer will have its own returns policy. Please contact the retailer you purchased from to determine its return policy and process. The return policy described in this Section III applies to Products purchased directly from the Sites.
- Limitations of Warranty and Liability
- The warranty for the Product is set forth in the Limited Warranty.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UBIQUITI DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. ANY STATEMENTS OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SERVICES AND ITS FEATURES OR FUNCTIONALITY AND ANY COMMUNICATION WITH YOU IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY, AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, UBIQUITI DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION, OUTPUT OR IMPLEMENTATION OF THE SERVICES WILL: (I) MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (II) BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR COMPLETE; (III) BE COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR HOME NETWORK, COMPUTER OR MOBILE DEVICE; OR (IV) THAT UBIQUITI OR ANY THIRD PARTY WILL RESOLVE ANY PARTICULAR SUPPORT REQUEST OR FIX ANY ERRORS OR THAT SUCH RESOLUTION WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS.
- FOR BETA STORE PRODUCTS. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE PRODUCTS ARE (I) PRE-RELEASE PRODUCTS AND MAY CONTAIN DEFECTS (II) NOT INTENDED OR COMPLETED FOR COMMERCIAL USE AND MAY THEREFORE CONTAIN ERRORS, BUGS OR SIMILAR UNSTABLE CHARACTERISTICS, NOT TYPICAL OF COMMERCIALLY RELEASED ITEMS. SUCH CHARACTERISTICS MAY NEGATIVELY AFFECT THE OPERATION OF PREVIOUSLY INSTALLED SOFTWARE AND/OR HARDWARE OR OTHER EQUIPMENT ON WHICH ANY PRODUCT IS INSTALLED OR WITH WHICH IT IS USED. YOU ARE ADVISED TO SAFEGUARD IMPORTANT DATA, TO USE CAUTION AND NOT TO RELY IN ANY WAY ON THE CORRECT FUNCTIONING OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND/OR ACCOMPANYING MATERIALS.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL UBIQUITI OR ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF MONEY, REVENUES, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF SUCH PARTIES WERE ADVISED OF, KNEW OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OR PURCHASE OF ANY PRODUCT ON ANY SITE, HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE). IF, NOTWITHSTANDING THESE TERMS, UBIQUITI IS FOUND TO BE LIABLE, THE LIABILITY OF UBIQUITI AND ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, OR LICENSORS TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY IS LIMITED TO THE FEES ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO UBIQUITI FOR THE SERVICES OR PRODUCT AT ISSUE IN THE PRIOR 12 MONTHS. THIS LIMITATION IS CUMULATIVE AND WILL NOT BE INCREASED BY THE EXISTENCE OF MORE THAN ONE INCIDENT OR CLAIM. To the extent that Ubiquiti may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit its liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of Ubiquiti’s liability will be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
- End User Only. Ubiquiti sells and ships Products purchased on the Sites to end-users only, and Ubiquiti reserves the right to refuse or cancel your order if we suspect you are purchasing Products for resale.
- Export Regulation. Products purchased from the Sites are of U.S. origin and are subject to U.S. and foreign export control laws and regulations. You may not use or export or re-export any Product or service offered on the Sites in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, without limitation, the U.S. export laws and regulations.
Copyright © July 2017 Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. All rights reserved.